We, the group.one, support our customers internationally to be successful online through our various brands and with over 1,100 motivated employees. Whether with domains, websites, cloud servers, support in digital marketing or through the Software as a Service (SaaS) approach, we help our customers to develop online.
Herold as part of group.one is the specialist for online media and marketing services. It is our goal to strengthen the online presence of Austrian SMEs. With a well thought-out product portfolio, we are the first point of contact when it comes to online marketing for small and medium-sized companies in Austria. We create websites, do online advertising and much more.
In the area of Project Management we are filling a position as Project Manager (f/m/d) under the leadership of a Head Business Process Automation & Project Management Office in a team of 8 and look forward to getting to know you!
Project Manager (f/w/d)
- Professional project planning, management and control in all planning and realisation phases with regard to technology, quality, economic effidency and deadlines
- Management of projects from planning, contract award negotiations and commissioning
- Technical, organisational and financial monitoring and reporting to the steering committee
- End2end management of C-Level prioritised projects incl. managing the project plan, risk log and relevant stakeholders
- Faciliate steering committee meetings
- Writing of status reports
- Taking part of building the team`s PM processes, tools and templates
- At least 3 years experience in project management
- Leadership personality, based on exceptional know-how and empathy
- Result orientation, organisational strength, independent working style as well as high social and communicative competence
- Perseverance, consistency and aherence to deadlines
- Structured thinking and consistent action
- Technical affinity
- Communication skills
- High level of responsibility, goal orientation and commitment
- If you also have experience with organisational change management it would be considered as an advantage as well, though not an requirement for the position
- An extremely varied, responsible job in an innovative company with future prospects and an international background
- A collegial and friendly working atmosphere
- Flexible time management and a high degree of personal responsibility
- Home office option
- Cooperation with specialists within group.one
- New, modern office building at Vienna main station with extensive transport links and parking facilities
- Benefits (e.g. supported company restaurant, massage)
Your Career Contact:
Generalist People & Culture
+43 (0)5 0485-30581 +43 (0)5 0485-30581
Start of Work:ab sofort
Herold is a company that promotes diversity and equal opportunities for all genders. Are you interested in working in a dynamic and motivated team?
We are looking forward to receiving your application (CV, letter of motivation and relevant references) online via our job portal!